[IPython-user] Problem doing svn co behind proxy

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Fri Aug 10 01:50:57 CDT 2007

On 8/10/07, LUK ShunTim <shuntim.luk@polyu.edu.hk> wrote:
> Fernando Perez wrote:

> > Mmhhh.  What platform are you running on?  OSX on Power PC, by any chance?
> >
> > Cheers,

> Debian/sid, i686.

Then I have no clue, sorry.  The osx/ppc question was a long shot
because I saw some problems accessing an ipython repo (not the main
public one, another one) with the client available at the SVN site.

I can only speculate that it could be a client-side problem, but I
honestly don't really know.  Any help from an expert would be welcome
at this point...