[IPython-user] Problem doing svn co behind proxy

Glen W. Mabey Glen.Mabey@swri....
Fri Aug 10 10:13:15 CDT 2007

On Fri, Aug 10, 2007 at 09:50:29AM -0500, Glen W. Mabey wrote:
> > 3. This (https) prompts for a password
> > svn co https://ipython.scipy.org/svn/ipython/trunk

Er, I guess I didn't read this part very carefully the first time
around, and I also get a password prompt when I use the above command.
And I don't know anything about svn admin-ing, and perhaps Fernando is
an appropriate person to request some admin to look in to why
https://ipython.scipy.org doesn't allow anonymous checkout's.

The other option (addressing your own proxy issues) remains another
possibility.

Glen