[IPython-user] Moving to Python-based configuration files

Konrad Hinsen konrad.hinsen@laposte....
Mon Aug 27 03:50:22 CDT 2007

On 26.08.2007, at 14:15, Ville M. Vainio wrote:

> On 8/26/07, Konrad Hinsen <konrad.hinsen@laposte.net> wrote:
>
>> If I understand correctly what is happening, a suitable workaround
>> would be to comment out the "import ipy_defaults" and replace
>> ipythonrc by an empty file. Would that produce the same behaviour as
>> IPython after the bug has been fixed?
>
> No, but the bug has been fixed in svn now. :-)

Thanks! I just upgraded to the svn version and can confirm that it
works as advertised now.

One more question to get me to ipy_user_config nirvana: how can I set
the readline-related options, in particular readline_parse_and_bind?

Konrad.