[IPython-user] Anyone can point some direction to debug the ipython in emacs under window

wang frank fw3@hotmail.co...
Fri Dec 14 19:19:29 CST 2007

Hi,

I have managed to make the ipython works in emacs under window XP. However, I could not make the Out[] prompt been displayed. If I type dir(), ipython does not print anything on the command line. If I type pwd, iptyhton still does not print out the path. I really want to make ipython work in emacs so i want to trace the issue. Does anyone has any suggestion? Also, if I run ipython in emacs, can I use matplotlib to plot data?

Thanks

Frank