[IPython-user] Tab completion and number of rows/columns displayed

Jesus Aguillon jesus@aguillon....
Thu Dec 20 12:37:14 CST 2007

Update:
I installed a fresh copy of pyreadline 1.5 and IPython 0.8.2 on a Windows
2000 machine and I don't see the problem.

I then went to my Windows XP2 machine and uninstalled Ipython and pyreadline
and then reinstalled fresh copies and I DO see the problem.  So I'm not sure
if it is OS dependent or something else.

Thanks,

--
Jesus Aguillon
Voice: (408) 786-5876