[IPython-user] Finally, ipython works in emacs

wang frank fw3@hotmail.co...
Thu Dec 20 14:06:46 CST 2007

I have finally made the ipython works in emacs. The solution is to uninstall the pyreadline library. I do not know the reason and hopefully the expert can figure it out using my previouse email which includes the debug information.

I think this solution has one problem that is when I run the ipython in the command shell, without pyreadline it will causes problem. Can I keey the pyreadline but do not use it when I am in emacs?

Thanks

Frank