[IPython-user] Tab completion and number of rows/columns displayed

Jörgen Stenarson jorgen.stenarson@bostream...
Thu Dec 20 15:34:56 CST 2007

Jesus,

I'm not sure what the problem could be, but I have one idea. Do you have
your console window settings such that both the window and the window
buffer has the same width. It could be that you have aa wider buffer and
the completions are formatted to suit the buffer width and not the
window width.

For future debugging could you perhaps email me screenshots of the
windows showing the problem. That might give me more ideas as well.

/Jörgen