[IPython-user] Tab completion and number of rows/columns displayed

Jesus Aguillon jesus@aguillon....
Thu Dec 20 15:41:22 CST 2007

Jörgen,
Great idea and it did the trick.  I set the width of the window and the
window buffer to be the same and now it looks like all works.

For completeness, I went to my "working" Windows 2000 machine and changed
them so they are not same, this then causes the problem to appear.  Changing
that back fixes it.

Thanks,
   -jesus

Jesus Aguillon