[IPython-user] ipyton1: get stdout from taskcontroller

Vincent Schut schut@sarvision...
Fri Dec 21 08:07:49 CST 2007

Hi,

continuing the ipython1 saga:
(btw, pushing class instances works like a charm now!)

I wondered: using the TaskController interface to spawn tasks to
engines, is there any way to get the stdout from a certain task in my
client script? I'd like to use this for debugging purposes, sometimes my
tasks run OK on my local machine, but when running on a different
machine I get a traceback. I'd like to put some print statements in my
code to check certain variables, but I don't know of any way to get the
stdout from an engine, or even better, that resulted from running a task...

Regards,
Vincent Schut.