[IPython-user] ipyton1: get stdout from taskcontroller

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Thu Dec 27 12:25:32 CST 2007

This is not implemented.  But you can get back useful information that
might help using the resultNames keyword argument of the Task object:

Task(...,resultNames=['a','tempb','c'],...)

Your actual task code can then save info to the variables a, tempb and
c, which will be pulled back to the client and available in the
TaskResult object.

tr.ns.a
tr.ns.tempb
tr.ns.c