[IPython-user] Getting IPython working with NTEmacs

Barry Wark barrywark@gmail....
Mon Feb 12 16:31:14 CST 2007

I appologize for the naive question: I've been trying to follow the
discussion in these threads while setting up my own emacs/ipython/pydb
environment on OS X (using Carbon Emacs, from Emacs CVS 2007-01-19).
It's been a long time since I've used emacs, so thigns are _very_
rusty. Is the issue below related to this discussion or is there a
known solution? Thanks for helping an emacs re-convert.

Everything is working great, except that I can't figure out how to get
the buffer containing the source of a .py file to track the current
line in pydb when its invoked by %debug or %pydb in ipython. When I
invoke pydb using M-x pydb, the source buffer tracks the current line.

I'm using pydb 1.20 and have applied the diff and changes to
ipython.el form this thread.

Thanks for the help!

Barry