[IPython-user] IPython under ntemacs -- step by step?

Mike Krell mbk.lists@gmail....
Tue Feb 27 09:34:32 CST 2007

Hi,

I know there were some recent messages here regarding getting ipython
to run under gnu emacs for windows (ntemacs).  I'd really love to do
this.

Can someone fill me in on how well this works and exactly what
versions of ipython, ntemacs, and python-mode.el (or python.el) I need
to get this running?  Step by step instructions would be the ideal,
but I suspect they're not available.

I searched for this on the ipython wiki with no luck.  If someone
could give me a pointer, I'll be glad to write up more detailed
instructions and post them on the wiki.

   Thanks,
   Mike