[IPython-user] IPython Color help on windows cmd shell

eric jones eric@enthought....
Wed Feb 28 14:34:08 CST 2007

Hey Fernando,

Your screen shot is down right beautiful.

As for the build, I'm unfortunately stuck in 2.4 world for at least
another month or two.  We're already shipping ctypes as an egg, so I
don't think that should be a problem...  Bryce, how hard is it to update
the eggs we distribute to the SVN versions of the packages he mentions?
It sounds like it would be an improvement for everyone.  If it is
complicated, then we'll take Fernando up on the offer to put 2.4 build
up on the site for us.

thanks a ton Fernando,
eric