[IPython-user] IPython Color help on windows cmd shell

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Wed Feb 28 14:43:55 CST 2007

On 2/28/07, eric jones <eric@enthought.com> wrote:
> Hey Fernando,
>
> Your screen shot is down right beautiful.
>
> As for the build, I'm unfortunately stuck in 2.4 world for at least
> another month or two.  We're already shipping ctypes as an egg, so I
> don't think that should be a problem...  Bryce, how hard is it to update
> the eggs we distribute to the SVN versions of the packages he mentions?
> It sounds like it would be an improvement for everyone.  If it is
> complicated, then we'll take Fernando up on the offer to put 2.4 build
> up on the site for us.
>
> thanks a ton Fernando,

My pleasure.  I've uploaded 2.4 builds of both pyreadline and ipython
from SVN into:

http://ipython.scipy.org/dist/testing/

I can't test them on my box because the ctypes website seems to be
down at the moment, so readline wouldn't work, and I don't have a
ctypes installer.

But if you try these two on your box, you can let us know if they give
you a viable 2.4 solution.