[IPython-user] IPython in XEmacs now working on Windows

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 00:46:56 CST 2007

Hi Pete,

On 12/29/06, Pete Forman <pete.forman at westerngeco.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to get IPython 0.7.3 working with XEmacs 21.5.17 native on
> XP SP2, Python 2.5, python-mode.el 4.79.  When I start py-shell I get
> startup messages but no prompt.

I'm sorry I can't be of much help.  Under *nix both XEmacs and plain
Emacs work fine for me, and I'm not a windows user, so I'm not quite
sure what the problem may be there.

If anyone else on the list can offer some insight, it would be very
welcome (and if a clear solution emerges, we'll add it to the FAQ
and/or manual).

Regards,