[IPython-user] how to kill embedded ipython

dima Q dimaqq@gmail....
Tue Jul 31 02:04:40 CDT 2007

I don't use win32 at present.

I decided to get around screwy terminal by running my program under screen
(1).
This works for me because I wanted to use IPython to monitor long-running
processes/daemons, thus I had screen in mind from the start.