[IPython-user] Trouble importing my own modules?

Doug Jones dfj225@gmail....
Tue Jun 12 14:02:31 CDT 2007

Building on some of the things that Greg asked about, I'm curious,
what, if any, future plans there are for a "cooperative computing"
environment. That is, you could imagine that two users would want to
work on the same data at the same time. Perhaps both updating
calculations or performing visualizations while communicated over the
phone or in a chat session.

I realize that much of this is possible to the point that two users
can connect and run commands in the same namespace...but this is not
really the same as a system designed with cooperative computation in
mind.

Thanks,
~doug