[IPython-user] IPython in XEmacs now working on Windows

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Sun Mar 18 15:16:02 CDT 2007

Hi Nicolas,

On 2/1/07, Nicolas Pernetty <nicopernetty@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> As promised here is the patch.
> I basically did 3 things :
> 1) Inhibit \001 and \002 in case we are on w32 AND emacs
> 2) Inhibit getch() in case we are on w32 AND emacs
> 3) Add 'ipython.bat' to 'Scripts' to help emacs find ipython.
>
> I'm open to any criticize so fell free to comment.

sorry for the ridiculously long delay here.  I just applied this patch
with minimal modifications, as of r2152.

Since we're trying to clean up the house for a release in a few weeks,
please let us know of anything else regarding this matter that might
need attention.  I'm going through my inbox looking for anything I
might have missed and making trac tickets for all issues I can't
quickly take care of, but by all means yell now if you spot anything.

Thanks for your contribution!