[IPython-user] Getting IPython working with NTEmacs

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Sun Mar 18 19:12:54 CDT 2007

On 2/14/07, R. Bernstein <rocky@panix.com> wrote:
> Been looking at over the last couple of days. In sum looks good! In
> fact so good it's inspired a couple of patches of my own.
>
> I don't see any patch to ipython.el, just Debugger.py. And although
> there is nothing windows-specific, I did try on Windows XP via VMWare
> on Emacs outside of and including the one for cygwin.
>
> About the attached patch I've added. Basically it passes along the
> color scheme in effect when the %pydb magic creates a new debugger.
>
> Also I added a close() for IOStream since pydb can close
> streams. Since I gather in ipython one doesn't really want to close
> the stream we just "pass".

Also applied, to complete integrating all the patches from this
particular thread.

Please let me know if anything is still missing, and thanks a lot for the work.

Sorry I was rather slow in dealing with these ones...