[IPython-user] Autoindentation in emacs

Mike Krell mbk.lists@gmail....
Mon Mar 19 09:57:05 CDT 2007

\> > (Where do I find Emacs 22/23?  I didn't see them on the various GNU mirrors
> > I checked.)
> >
> You can obtain emacs 22 from ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/

Also note that if you're running GNU emacs on windows (ntemacs), emacs
22 binaries are available from the EmacsW32 homepage at
http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/EmacsW32.html

The python support in these builds is in a file called python.el, not
python-mode.el.  I'm hoping to run ipython under this setup, and I'll
be glad to help test if necessary.

See my message in the thread "IPython in XEmacs now working on
Windows" for more details.

   Mike