[IPython-user] IPython in XEmacs now working on Windows

Asheesh Laroia asheesh@asheesh....
Mon Mar 19 23:26:21 CDT 2007

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007, Nicolas Pernetty wrote:

> I've reviewed the latest svn and there is just one error that Mike Krell
> reported : in win32_manual_post_install.py line 93, I've forgot to add a
> backslash just before ipython (\\Scripts\ipython instead of
> \\Scripts\\ipython).

FYI you could use "r" strings:

>>> r'\Scripts\ipython'
'\\Scripts\\ipython'
>>> r'\n'
'\\n'

By automatically escaping your backslashes, you could worry less about
this.  Hope this helps!

-- Asheesh.

--
Q:	What's the difference between a Mac and an Etch-a-Sketch?
A:	You don't have to shake the Mac to clear the screen.