[IPython-user] IPython in XEmacs now working on Windows

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Tue Mar 20 01:43:16 CDT 2007

On 3/19/07, Nicolas Pernetty <nicopernetty@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> I've reviewed the latest svn and there is just one error that Mike Krell
> reported : in win32_manual_post_install.py line 93, I've forgot to add
> a backslash just before ipython (\\Scripts\ipython instead of
> \\Scripts\\ipython).

Fixed in SVN.

As suggested by Asheesh, I just updated all those to use raw strings
(we already had that in the registry key strings).  For win32 paths
and regexps,  using raw strings consistently is just less error prone
in the long run.

Keep pounding on it and report any problems...