[IPython-user] ipython.el

Pete Forman pete.forman@westerngeco....
Tue Mar 20 10:47:07 CDT 2007

"Mikhail Terekhov" <termim@gmail.com> writes:

 > I've set up ipython.el in my .emacs file as was suggested in the manual
 > but when I call M-x py-shell, I'm getting the following exception
 > Traceback (most recent call last):
 >   File "<string>", line 1, in ?
 > NameError: name 'olors' is not defined

That looks as if py-python-command is still set to python rather than
ipython.  -colors is a valid option for ipython but python is trying
to interpret it as "-c cmd".
--
Pete Forman                -./\.-  Disclaimer: This post is originated
WesternGeco                  -./\.-   by myself and does not represent