[IPython-user] IPython in XEmacs now working on Windows

Nicolas Pernetty nicopernetty@yahoo...
Tue Mar 20 12:57:22 CDT 2007

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 00:43:16 -0600, "Fernando Perez"
<fperez.net@gmail.com> wrote :
> > I've reviewed the latest svn and there is just one error that Mike
> > Krell reported : in win32_manual_post_install.py line 93, I've
> > forgot to add a backslash just before ipython (\\Scripts\ipython
> > instead of \\Scripts\\ipython).
>
> Fixed in SVN.
>
> As suggested by Asheesh, I just updated all those to use raw strings
> (we already had that in the registry key strings).  For win32 paths
> and regexps,  using raw strings consistently is just less error prone
> in the long run.
>
> Keep pounding on it and report any problems...

Ok here is another on :
In ColorAnsi.py line 83 you have to replace :
if os.name == 'nt' and os.environ.get('TERM','dumb') != 'emacs':
by
if os.name == 'nt' and os.environ.get('TERM','dumb') == 'emacs':

I keep looking...

Regards,