[IPython-user] IDE with IPython

Nicolas Pernetty nicopernetty@yahoo...
Mon Mar 26 17:25:11 CDT 2007

Hello,

Sorry if it has already been asked somewhere but I haven't found any
relevant information anywhere : is there any real IDE (or IDE
initiative) out there which uses IPython as its python interpreter ?
IPython have so many useful features and is... free : I would be
surprised that nobody haven't tried to integrate IPython in some way...

I'm an heavy and happy user of (X)emacs + IPython + Matplotlib but I
can't ask of everyone else to master (X)emacs. So I have a little
problem here when I try to promote Python...

Thanks in advance for any information,