[IPython-user] how to use ipython in xemacs on winxp

Pete Forman pete.forman@westerngeco....
Tue Nov 20 03:20:30 CST 2007

wang frank <fw3@hotmail.co.jp> writes:

 > Where did you get the python-mode.el version 4.79? I can only find the verion
 > 4.75.

It is in Subversion on SourceForge.  The version naming has changed.
Revision 425 is identical to 4.79, except for the "4.79" string.
There is a later version 426 which supports the "with" keyword.

http://python-mode.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/python-mode/trunk/python-mode/python-mode.el?view=log

There was a thread on IPython + XEmacs + Windows starting in
2006-12-29.  I started it with a typo "now working" when I meant "not
working".  By the end of the thread the title was correct. :-)

http://lists.ipython.scipy.org/pipermail/ipython-user/2006-December/thread.html#3952
http://lists.ipython.scipy.org/pipermail/ipython-user/2007-January/thread.html#3994
http://lists.ipython.scipy.org/pipermail/ipython-user/2007-February/thread.html#4040
http://lists.ipython.scipy.org/pipermail/ipython-user/2007-March/thread.html#4147
--
Pete Forman                -./\.-  Disclaimer: This post is originated
WesternGeco                  -./\.-   by myself and does not represent