[IPython-user] IPython 0.8.2 and PyReadline 1.5, getting ready for release...

Noah Gift noah.gift@gmail....
Sat Nov 24 12:29:28 CST 2007

So far I like %doctest_mode

It is a good start, nice work!!  No other weirdness I have noticed,
other than a simple user error problem, of not knowing how to get a
four space tab to work when I define a function:

def function:

I am sure this is user error, but I am stuck with doing four spaces,
as a tab will automatically try to autocomplete.