[IPython-user] pyreadline errors with 0.8.2.rc1

Jesus Aguillon jesus@aguillon....
Mon Nov 26 11:33:25 CST 2007

I have downloaded 0.8.2 rc1 and pyreadline 1.5  from
http://ipython.scipy.org/dist/testing/

I am seeing the following errors when I start IPython:

====================================
pyeadline parse_and_bind error, unknown function to bind: "tab-insert"
pyeadline parse_and_bind error, unknown function to bind:
"reverse-search-history"
pyeadline parse_and_bind error, unknown function to bind:
"forward-search-history"
pyeadline parse_and_bind error, unknown function to bind:
"history-search-backward"
pyeadline parse_and_bind error, unknown function to bind:
"history-search-forward"
pyeadline parse_and_bind error, unknown function to bind:
"history-search-backward"
pyeadline parse_and_bind error, unknown function to bind:
"history-search-forward"
pyeadline parse_and_bind error, unknown function to bind: "kill-line"
pyeadline parse_and_bind error, unknown function to bind:
"unix-line-discard"
Python 2.5.1 (r251:54863, Apr 18 2007, 08:51:08) [MSC v.1310 32 bit (Intel)]

IPython 0.8.2.rc1 -- An enhanced Interactive Python.
?         -> Introduction and overview of IPython's features.
%quickref -> Quick reference.
help      -> Python's own help system.
object?   -> Details about 'object'. ?object also works, ?? prints more.

I'm on Windows XP SP2.

Thanks,

-Jesus