[IPython-user] pyreadline errors with 0.8.2.rc1

Jörgen Stenarson jorgen.stenarson@bostream...
Tue Nov 27 15:25:05 CST 2007

Jesus Aguillon skrev:
> I have downloaded 0.8.2 rc1 and pyreadline 1.5  from
> http://ipython.scipy.org/dist/testing/
>
> I am seeing the following errors when I start IPython:
>
> ====================================
> pyeadline parse_and_bind error, unknown function to bind: "tab-insert"
> pyeadline parse_and_bind error, unknown function to bind:
> "reverse-search-history"
> pyeadline parse_and_bind error, unknown function to bind:
> "forward-search-history"
> pyeadline parse_and_bind error, unknown function to bind:
> "history-search-backward"
> pyeadline parse_and_bind error, unknown function to bind:
> "history-search-forward"
> pyeadline parse_and_bind error, unknown function to bind:
> "history-search-backward"
> pyeadline parse_and_bind error, unknown function to bind:
> "history-search-forward"
> pyeadline parse_and_bind error, unknown function to bind: "kill-line"
> pyeadline parse_and_bind error, unknown function to bind:
> "unix-line-discard"

I'm also unable to reproduce this error.
To narrow things down a bit could you replace your ipy_user_conf.py with
the attached one and try again? What errors do you see?

/Jorgen