[IPython-user] scrollback editing bug under OSX 10.5

Stephen Uhlhorn stephenlists@gmail....
Thu Nov 29 09:18:53 CST 2007

On Nov 28, 2007 6:41 PM, Steve Lianoglou <lists.steve@arachnedesign.net> wrote:

> I too am running Leopard and I'm not having this problem,
> IPython.__version__ gives ''0.8.2.svn.r2841'

FYI- I've had several strange readline problems on Leopard too,and
they are not just limited to ipython. I've also seen strangeness while
working in a straight bash shell that is manipulating very long path
names, ie- path names that wrap more than 1 line in the terminal
window.

I'm hoping a workaround can be found in ipython, but I suspect this is
going to require an update from apple.
-stephen