[IPython-user] scrollback editing bug under OSX 10.5

Barry Wark barrywark@gmail....
Thu Nov 29 13:10:58 CST 2007

Looks like I may have spoken too soon (or too generally). To be more
clear, I'm using a python framework that I built from source on my
10.5.1 machine using the 10.5.sdk. It's the standard source build
(using the Mac/BuildScript/build-installer.py from the python.org
source with a single modification to use the 10.5.sdk). I installed
ipython from PYPI using setuptools. I haven't experienced any of the
tab completion or history issues using this setup but do see them when
using ipython with the system python.

barry