[IPython-user] IPython Color help on windows cmd shell

Ryan Krauss ryanlists@gmail....
Fri Oct 12 15:36:35 CDT 2007

Sorry to hijack/resurrect an old thread, but I have the same problem
and this solution didn't work for me.  What all do I need to do to
adequately clean my installation and what files do I need to install?
Fernando mentioned SVN IPython and PyReadline.  I tried the IPython
SVN in
 http://ipython.scipy.org/dist/testing/
but didn't see an SVN PyReadline in there.  Should 1.4.4 work?  What
other files should I be using?  How do I get more info to help debug
this?  I want a pretty screen like Fernando's.

Thanks,

Ryan