[IPython-user] IPython Color help on windows cmd shell

Ryan Krauss ryanlists@gmail....
Sat Oct 13 09:37:25 CDT 2007

So, I am starting to uninstall everything to do a clean install.  Once
I do, where in the new profiles do I set the equivalent of LightBG?
Does that only affect the prompt color?  Do I need to do anything
else?  Is changing the background and text color of the DOS window the
main thing?

Thanks,

Ryan