[IPython-user] IPython Color help on windows cmd shell

Ryan Krauss ryanlists@gmail....
Sat Oct 13 11:09:30 CDT 2007

FWIW, my scipy profile wasn't respecting the LightBG prompt colors.
After some poking around, I came up with this fairly intuitive
solution which I place in ipy_profile_scipy.py

    o = ip.options
    ip.options.colors='LightBG'
(inside main).