[IPython-user] win32: ctrl + break exits IPython immediately

Paul Moore p.f.moore@gmail....
Fri Sep 7 03:57:35 CDT 2007

On 07/09/07, Ville M. Vainio <vivainio@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think this issue appeared with my new work computer (py 2.5.1,
> winxp). Ctrl + c is an ok keyboardinterrupt, ctrl + break exits
> IPython immediately with no crash reports or anything.
>
> Please try it on your win32 box and report back.

I get the same behaviour with "normal" Python 2.5. I think this is
standard Win32 behaviour (Ctrl-break is an "uncatchable" keyboard
interrupt - well, it is catchable, but Python doesn't do so).

Paul.