[IPython-user] no readline tab completion in leopard

Yongjian Xu i3dmaster@gmail....
Fri Sep 21 19:13:11 CDT 2007

Sorry I simply hit reply and ignored the address where I sent to.. Good news
is I figured it out yesterday. Its the underlie shell that Leopard has. I
installed new zsh from fink and everything just worked fine since then.
Thanks,
Jim

--
yongjian (jim) xu