[IPython-user] from __future__ import division

Olivier Verdier zelbier@gmail....
Wed Apr 2 14:58:16 CDT 2008

Aaargh! It doesn't work on my version (svn rev r2408). Thanks a lot
anyway. I will try to get a new version of IPython installed in the
labs.

Do you folk think that there could be another possibility to fix this
on older versions of IPython?

Thanks!

== Olivier