[IPython-user] merge ipython1-twisted8?

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Thu Apr 3 11:25:48 CDT 2008

Barry,

Yes, go ahead a merge back into ipython1-dev.  But could you also add
a ticket on launchpad that is attached to the ipython1-dev branch
simply stating that someone needs to update the version of
twisted.web2 that is in ipython1-dev to the current twisted.web2
trunk?  This is an optional dependency so I am not that worried about
it - I just don't want us to forget it.

Thanks for doing this!!

Brian