[IPython-user] ipython1-cocoa branch

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Thu Apr 3 18:42:38 CDT 2008

On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 12:39 PM, Barry Wark <barrywark@gmail.com> wrote:
> It looks like I should've caught up on email a bit more... the newly
>  added ipython1.frontend.input_state_manager look like exactly what I
>  was talking about. I will dig in on it and see if it's what's needed
>  for the cocoa frontend.

Yes, that's what the ISM is meant to do: abstract all input state
handling into a commonly usable component that any actual frontend can
reuse.  It's very new code (Gael and/or Laurent put it in) so it
likely doesn't do what you need yet, but that's the right abstraction
point to put this functionality at.

ps - congratulations on the twins!!!