[IPython-user] hard-to-read highlight colors in ipython mode w/ XEmacs

Pete Forman pete.forman@westerngeco....
Tue Apr 8 07:29:46 CDT 2008

skip@pobox.com writes:

 > I'm been messing around (without success) trying to determine which
 > faces are used to color the text in tracebacks in ipython comint
 > buffers within XEmacs.  See the attached PNG.  The green face is
 > particularly hard-to-read.  Any clues?

Colors are set by a command line option to ipython.  I used customize
to set `py-python-command-args':

Value: ("-pylab" "-colors" "LightBG")

I think that the options for -colors are NoColor, Linux, and LightBG.
--
Pete Forman                -./\.-  Disclaimer: This post is originated
WesternGeco                  -./\.-   by myself and does not represent