[IPython-user] gtk.main_iteration() blocks ipython

Pieter Cristiaan de Groot p.c.degroot@tudelft...
Wed Apr 9 15:40:15 CDT 2008

using gtk.main_iteration(block=False) has a different behaviour the
second time you use it ( so after the time-out warning and switching to
non-threaded mode). Ipython is now completely usable, but the gui not
anymore. It is also not predictable. Sometimes when clicking the buttons
(without any visual feedback by the way) will give you the specified
action after you run 'gtk.main_iteration(block=False), but sometimes it
does not.

does this give a clue?

Is this a bug that I need to report somewhere?