[IPython-user] Updated documentation available

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Fri Apr 18 17:01:21 CDT 2008

Hey,

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 3:08 PM, Ville M. Vainio <vivainio@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have now uploaded html documentation (based on ipython.rst) to
>  https://launchpad.net/ipython/stable/0.8.3pre. And what a ton of
>  manual monkeywork it was...
>
>  Perhaps someone could take a look at the Command-line use chapter, and
>  tell me why sphinx can't render all of the options in option list
>  properly. Also, someone might want to take a stab at implementing pdf
>  creation in do_sphinx.py (no makefiles or shell scripts, please;
>  windows does not really work with them properly).

Sorry for the long delay, I think it's great you did this, esp. with
all the annoying manual labor it required!

One comment for now: we need to find a way of having the magic docs
automatically as they were before.  For now you put them in
statically, but that means they will inevitably fall out of sync with
the main code.  But that's a great start already, even if some
features are missing, so thanks!

cheers,