[IPython-user] Updated documentation available

James Spencer jss43@cam.ac...
Sun Apr 20 14:00:41 CDT 2008

Ville M. Vainio wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 2:21 AM, James Spencer <jss43@cam.ac.uk> wrote:
>
>>  Is there any reason we can't just use the system calls to the commands
>>  used in the Makefile that sphinx produces?  Namely:
>
> No, that's what we should do. Can you provide a do_sphinx.py that does
> this? My linux installation is broken ATM, so I can't test it myself.

There are changes to conf.py and do_sphinx.py.
It needs the build/latex directory to exist.

Is it worth having options to produce html and/or pdf output?  If it's
not run very often, then doing both is fine, I think.

    --James