[IPython-user] Updated documentation available

Brad Miller bonelake@gmail....
Tue Apr 22 13:28:40 CDT 2008

The multiple calls to pdflatex are due to the fact that typesetting in
latex requires multiple passes over the document to resolve,
citations, cross references, etc.    After the index and bibliography
are made latex requires another pass to make sure any and all page
references have not changed due to the addition of the new text.

Brad