[IPython-user] IPython1 and TaskClient: a helper for task farming

Yichun Wei yichun.wei@gmail....
Thu Apr 24 02:04:33 CDT 2008

Woops, "send" clicked too early.

I hope this helps people get things up running faster and easier,
especially those trying IPython1 for a first time. Please feel free to
make any modification seen as needed.

-yichun