[IPython-user] IPython1 and TaskClient: a helper for task farming

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Thu Apr 24 10:51:29 CDT 2008

Yichun,

This looks really nice!  I will definitely have a look at this.
Question: are you willling to commit this code to IPython1 and release
it under a BSD license?  If so, I will add some tests/examples/docs
and commit the code.

Thanks!

Brian