[IPython-user] Workspaces with Embedded IPython

Ryan Krauss ryanlists@gmail....
Wed Aug 13 20:47:42 CDT 2008

I very much need to do the same thing - at least the basics of a wx IPython
shell.  Can you please post what you have or somehow make it available (and
especially the finished product)?

Thanks,

Ryan