[IPython-user] No "B" key in ipython in osx

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Thu Aug 14 22:37:39 CDT 2008

If it weren't for the fact that I have seen this myself before, I
would say you were crazy.  I think Min, one of the IPython devs is the
one who actually was having the problem.  But... I don't remember what
the source of the problem was or how it was fixed.  Anyone else seen
this before or have a better memory that I?

Brian