[IPython-user] stderr missing in IPython + Emacs + WinXP

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Sun Aug 17 01:17:57 CDT 2008

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 10:44 AM, Joe Covalesky <joe@nowsol.com> wrote:
> I added a comment to Bug #237204, reported by Jie Tang.
>
> FYI, in addition to https://bugs.launchpad.net/ipython, there's also a
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/~ipython.  They're not the same.  The latter URL
> serves up a site where there is no option to file a bug report.

Yes, it's a bit confusing due to the fact that launchpad has the
concept of a project and a team, but we used the same name for both:

http://launchpad.net/ipython -> this is the code project
http://launchpad.net/~ipython -> this is the 'team'.

A team is really just a list of people, they can manage one or more
projects and branches.

I've changed the long name of the team to 'IPython developers' to try
and help ward off the confusion, as well as the main URL.  So now we
have:

https://launchpad.net/~ipython-dev

as the team URL.