[IPython-user] No "B" key in ipython in osx

Charlie Moad cwmoad@gmail....
Mon Aug 18 20:01:09 CDT 2008

Fwiw, I tried to upgrade my config and ipython crashed, so I just deleted it
and all seems well again.  My config has been around for more than a year,
so I guess it was due for cleaning.
- Charlie